MOHEBAN LAW FIRM
Plan, Prepare, Peace of Mind
Attorney Moheban has served as a guest expert, conducted seminars, and has authored numerous articles on probate, trust administration, elder law, estate planning, and asset preservation planning.
Our goal is to help you plan and prepare, in order to achieve peace of mind. We look forward to working with you to achieve your probate, trust administration, estate planning, elder law, and asset preservation goals.
We understand your concerns:
- The loss of your assets to the high costs of long-term care for yourself or for your spouse. Currently, 1 in 2 people require or will require long-term care.
- Assuring you or a loved one is receiving all government benefits to which they are entitled, including Medi-Cal and Social Security.
- Protecting assets for the future of a disabled child.
- Ensuring that your children’s inheritance will be protected from creditors, including ex-spouses and frivolous lawsuits.
- Helping your parents remain independent and to protect their assets.
- Minimizing or eliminating payment of taxes upon death or the sale of property.
- Preserving privacy and avoiding Probate.
- Guaranteeing that your affairs are conducted in your best interest.
- Protecting your estate for your grandchildren.
- Making sure your health care wishes are carried out. We have helped hundreds of people reach their goals. We can help you reach yours.
You may meet with us in our Downtown Office, across the street from Southwestern Law School or our various satellite offices in the greater Los Angeles area.
Call us toll free: 1-877-664-3226
Moheban Law Firm not only has the legal know-how to get results, but we are committed to personal service and open communication with our clients. We apply the same dedication to every case, no matter how small. And it's that diligence, along with our years of experience, that sets us apart from other firms. Moheban Law Firm works tirelessly to get the results our clients deserve. And with our history of success, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
We see every case we take as our most important case, and we expect our clients to hold us to the highest standards for professionalism, integrity, and performance. Our clients should expect open and honest communication with us, professional legal advice, and diligent representation on their behalf.